Pass the CCNA 200-301 Cisco certification exam while learning real-world networking skills in this exclusive course from Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933!
I've been helping CCNA candidates just like you earn their CCNA certification for well over a decade. Over 100,000 students joined my previous CCNA course (watch the promo video for proof!), and it's time for you to become one of the 100,000 students we'll have in this course!
I've created my most lab-packed course ever to help you get ready for success in the exam room and the real world -- and you can take this world-class CCNA boot camp on your schedule. No prior experience with Cisco routers and switches is necessary for you to enjoy this course.
There's so much information covered on the CCNA 200-301 exam (the latest version) that Cisco issued a two-volume Study Guide for the test, and that's just what I've done with my Video Boot Camp.
There's over 30 hours of lab-packed video content here, all fully downloadable and fully guaranteed for 30 days. Your access to the videos is permanent, as is your ability to download them.
Every topic you'll see on the CCNA 200-301 exam is covered here, including...
- An Introduction To Networking
- An Introduction To Switching
- The Spanning-Tree Protocol and Etherchannels (over 2.5 hours of labs!)
- Virtual LANs (VLANs) and the VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
- Binary and Subnetting Mastery (You'll subnet with ease after these!)
- An Introduction To Routing
- Static Routing
- RIP & EIGRP Bonus Section
- OSPF (Over 4 hours of labs on this make-or-break topic!)
- Introduction To Wireless Routing
- IP Version 6
- Layer 3 Switching -- live labs including router-on-a-stick, SVIs, and Layer 3 Etherchannels!
- And that's just in the first HALF of the course!
Then we're on to...
- Access Lists (TONS of lab work here with all types of ACLs)
- Network Address Translation
- Hot Standby Routing Protocol
- The Network Time Protocol
- Network Security Fundamentals
- DHCP, DNS, And ARP
- Management Protocols (Syslog, logging, and more)
- The Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link-Layer Discovery Protocol
- Quality Of Service
- Introduction To Network Automation
... and a whole lot more!
Immediate access to all of these downloadable videos isn't all you get.
If you have a question about anything you see in the course, just ask me via Udemy's messaging system. I check in on the forum daily - sometimes twice a day - and I'll be glad to answer your course-related question.
To recap, you get all of this with your enrollment....
- Full and permanent access to over 30 hours of world-class, lab-packed Video Boot Camp content.
- The ability to download any video in the course at any time.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The option to ask me questions about anything you see in the course.
It doesn't get any better than this for CCNA exam success prep.
Enroll right now, and I'll see you inside!
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
Your GNS3 Academy Instructor
Over 250,000 students have joined his Video Boot Camps, and now it's your turn!
Since 2005, Chris has helped thousands of network techs worldwide in earning their Cisco and CompTIA certifications - and now he is ready to do the exact same thing for you with his clear, concise, BS-free training courses. Chris Bryant CCIE #12933 "The Computer Certification Bulldog"
GNS3 Academy Curriculum
StartSession 1: Collision Domains And CSMACD (9:59)
StartSession 2: Handling Broadcasts (4:20)
StartSession 3: The Move To Switches (4:22)
StartSession 4: Building The MAC Address Table (Theory) (7:48)
StartSession 5: Building The MAC Address Table (Walkthrough) (9:42)
StartSession 6: The Joy Of Dynamic MAC Table Entries (8:49)
StartSession 7: Hex and Hex Conversions (8:01)
StartSession 1: Initializing The Switch (14:57)
StartSession 2: The Configuration Modes (10:33)
StartSession 3: The "logging synchronous" and "exec-timeout" Commands (8:30)
StartSession 4: VLAN Theory (11:27)
StartSession 5: Running VLANs On Cisco Switches (11:48)
StartSession 6: Configuring VLANs (Finally!) (9:41)
StartSession 7: The Trunking Protocols (12:53)
StartSession 8: The Trunking MOdes (14:20)
StartSession 9: Working With DTP (14:49)
StartSession 10: Per-VLAN Load Filtering I (11:27)
StartSession 11: Per-VLAN Load Filtering II (7:51)
StartSession 12: The Dreaded VLAN.DAT File (3:13)